1. Who was fond of teasing Omar?
A. His mum
2. Who was narrating their encounter with their teacher?
C. Bint D Jamila
3. Omar insisted that his sisters should begin to call him
A. Omar Esquire
B. Big Bros
C. Lawyer Omar
D. My Learned Brother
4. How old was Bint?
5. Omar was offered admission into which of these schools?
A. Ahmadu Bello University
B. University of Lagos
C. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
D. University of Ibadan
6. How old was Omar?
7. Omar was offered admission to study
C. Theatre Arts
8. Why did their mother eavesdrop on them?
A. Because they were crying
B. Because they were praying
C. Because they were murmuring
D. Because they were laughing
9. Who was Omar’s favourite sibling?
D. None of them
10. Omar almost got angry when
A. Bint didn’t call him the name he wanted
B. Jamila called him Esquire
C. Teemah teased him about his result
D. Teemah refused to bring the Zobo
11. Which subject did the teacher in Bint’s story teach?
A. Social Studies
D. basic Science
12. Which arrangement is correct from the eldest to the youngest?
A. Omar, Teemah, Bint, Jamila.
B. Teemah, Omar, Jamila, Bint.
C. Bint, Jamila, Teemah, Omar.
D. Omar, Teemah, Jamila, Bint.
13. Bint was in school.
14. “Ummi” translates
C. my mother
15. Under which tree did they all go out to sit when the room got hot?
A. An orange tree
B. A cashew
C. A coconut tree
D. A mango tree
16. How long has it been since they last had light?
A. 1 day
B. 2 days
C. 3 days
D. 4 days
17. “Au Revoir” means
A. Good bye
B. Good morning
D, That’s very good
18. What name does Teemah call her mother?
19. Mallam Salihu was the
A. the French mistress
B. the Social Studies teacher
C. Bint’s mother
D. Bint’s father
20. How many years ago was
Ummi’s University’s story?
21. Around what time did Ummi start going
home after her registration?
A. 4:00 PM
B. 4:30 AM
C. 4:00 AM
D. 4:30 PM
22. On what condition did Ummi’s father agree to her University admission?
A. That she must graduate with first class
B. That she must not get pregnant while in school
C. That she must marry before her graduation
D. That she must not convert to Christianity
23. “Keke Napep” is a
24. When did Ummi get married?
A. Before her graduation
B. Before her registration
C. After her registration
D. After her graduation
25. The HOD was being too nice and friendly with Ummi because
A. she was beautiful
B. he wanted to ask her out
C. she was seducing him
D. he knew her husband
26. was the first thing that Ummi noticed upon entering the University.
A. The carefree attitude of everyone
B. The difficulty in differentiating a teacher from a student
C. The lack of school uniforms
D. The number of young lecturers
27. Why was Ummi not sure if she would be able to face the HOD again?
A. Because of the toilet embarrassment
B. Because she had gotten her Matric. Number
C. Because he asked her
D. Because she refused to date him
28. What dress code would Omar wear in the University?
A. black shirt, white trousers
B. white shirt, black trousers
C. any of the above
D. none of the above
29. Why did Ummi lie to the HOD that she was pressed?
A. She wanted to use his toilet
B. She wanted an excuse to leave his office
C. She wanted to spend some time alone
D. She wanted to surprise him
30. Ummi described the way girls in the University dressed as
A. completely naked
B. well covered
C. leaving a lot to the imagination
D. leaving little to the imagination
31. Why didn’t Ummi tell the HOD that she was married?
A. The HOD didn’t ask
B. She didn’t want the HOD to know
C. The HOD already knew
D. She wanted to date the HOD
32. What was Salma’s full name?
A. Salma Abubakar
B. Salma Johnson
C. Salma Ahmad
D. Salma Mohammed
33. The full meaning of HOD is
A. Highest Office Duty
B. Head of Department
C. Highest of Division
D. Head Office Department
34. Ummi’s surname was
35. What was the name of the HOD?
A. Samuel Jackson
B. Samuel Johnson
C. Samuel Jameson
D. Samuel Jefferson
36. Whom did Salma compare the University lecturers to?
37. According to Salma, moves mountains.
38. The HOD was from tribe.
39. Who was in the Screening Office all the while that Salma grumbled?
A. The lecturer
B. The screening officer
C. The cleaner
40. In the HOD’s office, why didn’t Ummi sit down until she was asked to?
A. Because she was pressed
B. Because she was angry with the HOD
C. Because she had manners
D. Because there were no seats
41. Why was Salma grumbling?
A. Because she was last on the queue
B. Because that was not her first University
C. Because she was hungry
D. Because she thought the lecturer was delaying
42. Pick Ummi’s correct Matric.Number
43. When Salma knew that the young man he had spoken to was the Screening Officer, she
A. felt ashamed and left
B. felt ashamed and shook
C. begged for forgiveness
D. kept on grumbling
45. Who asked for the story about “the quiet one”?
46. The full meaning of “EMAL” is
B. Electronic Malfunction
C. Exam Malpractice
D. Exam hall
44. Why did Ummi go to the HOD’s office?
A. She wanted the HOD to ask her out
B. She was pressed and wanted to ease herself
C. Because the HOD was her husband’s friend
D. Because she wanted to get her Matric. Number
47. According to Ummi, the story of Talle was
more relevant to Omar because
A. he was leaving to the city
B. he was a boy
C. they both looked alike
D. Omar was also quiet
48. The kidnapped young boy in Talle’s house was no more than years old.
49. Who was the District Head of the village?
50. “IPO” stands for
A. Independent Police Officer
B. International Police Officer
C. Investigating Police Officer
D. Important Police Officer
You Can click the link for more questions (LIFE CHANGER BY KHADIJAT ABUBAKAR JALLI QUESTIONS 2)