What is Pain? How to Get Over Pain
Without pain, there will be no suffering; without suffering, we will never learn from our mistakes. Pain and suffering, through diligence, produce hard work. Pain therefore should be said to be as a situation which brought an unplanned negative effect into a smooth running process
HOW TO OVERCOME PAIN
1. No matter the attempt of darkness to deny the effective power of light, just the little presence of light is enough to negate its denial. When light is received, understood and possessed, it disperses darkness at once. Light dominates darkness in any circumstance. Therefore, you should be the light and take the lead.
2. Life on earth can be complicated, demanding and frustrating. When the demands of life leave us rushing from place to place with scarcely a moment to spare, we may fail to pause and thank our Creator for the countless blessings He bestows upon us. But when we neglect to give proper thanks to the Giver of all good things, we suffer because of misplaced priorities.
3. The issue is in the mind: inferiority complex. You think low of yourself and you attract the same. You think high and you attract the same. Your thought pattern plays a crucial role in this regard. Your actions are the products of your thought life. The results you get in life are contingent, to a large extent, upon the actions you exude. Ponder!
4. Human emotions are highly variable, unpredictable, and often unreliable. It dances with circumstances around and controls by state of mind, Our emotions are like weather, sometimes fickle. We must learn to live by faith, not by ups and downs of our emotional roller coasters. The Lord guides.
5. Murmuring: man is an embodiment of God’s miracle, yet he often strays and loses sight of God. He sees misery in the midst of God’s abundant miracles. He then resorts to murmuring. Stop, wait and return to Him
6. Don’t despair. His arms are always wide open. He is the all sufficient God. The Lord is more than enough.
7. The leaders of today are those who endured the pain of yesterday. Look up to God and He will empower you to endure any pain and overcome it.